Hall of Fame
The Central Catholic Hall of Fame was established to recognize and honor alumni who exemplify the traditions and values of our school. 88 alumni have been inducted into the Hall of Fame from a variety of different backgrounds. No matter what their profession may be, these men have been honored for their character, lives of service to others, and being men of integrity.
2017 Alumni Hall of Fame Inductees
Congratulations to our 2017 Alumni Hall of Fame Inductees, Mr. Charles E. Sheedy, '65 and Mr. Eugene Kail, '63 (posthumous)
We are now accepting nominations for the 2019 Hall of Fame!
Any alumnus is eligible to make a nomination. A nominee to the Hall of Fame must have graduated at least 10 years ago and is an individual who exemplifies the Christian values taught at Central Catholic. Please state explicitly how the nominee meets the following criteria:
- The nominee has not received a similar recognition by the school
- The nominee is not currently a member of the school administration or the selection committee
- The nominee demonstrates personal integrity, sound family life, active church membership, regular or significant community service
- The nominee has contributed significantly, but not necessarily financially, to Central Catholic
- The nominee has been submitted by a Central Catholic alumnus
Nominations are reviewed and discussed by a selection committee who then presents to the Principal the names of usually no more than two nominees (in order of priority) for induction in the fall.
Past Hall of Fame Inductees
Our Alumni Hall of Fame includes alumni dating as far back as our very first graduating class in 1931.
Submit your nomination for the 2018 Hall of Fame
Nominations for the 2018 Hall of Fame Inductees are now being accepted! Nominate a worthy alumnus now.