Central Catholic High School accepts students entering grades 9 through 11.
Rising 9th Graders
Students entering the 9th grade are required to submit the following:
- Online Admission Application
- Recommendation and Transcript Request,
- High School Placement Test (HSPT) results. The High School Placement Test is offered at Central Catholic every December for students entering the 9th grade. For students applying after the December testing date, a make-up test will be scheduled.
Rising 10th or 11th graders
We welcome transfer students in grades 9-11. There are often many reasons why a student may choose to transfer to Central Catholic, but regardless of the reason, we welcome transfer students to our community, and work quickly to incorporate them into our community.
Students who seek to transfer to Central Catholic into the 10th or 11th grades are required to submit the following:
- Transfer Admission Application
- Recommendation and Transcripts Request form
- Final grades from the student’s current school.
Transfer applications open in February.
Central Catholic also accepts qualified International Students. Students are required to apply through our designated partner agencies.
Be in the know of what’s happening at Central Catholic! Our weekly e-blast, “Inside the Quadrangle,” give you an inside look of life at Central.
Fill out our General Inquiry form and a representative will get back to you within 24 hours, Monday-Friday.
Join us for our upcoming admissions events.
Admissions Events are a great way to learn more about Central Catholic before you apply.