Senior Final Exam Information
Senior Exams will occur from Monday, May 15 through Wednesday, May 17.
- Exam schedules are posted throughout the building and on the YAPP App.
- Juniors taking senior exams must let their teachers know if they are missing their class for a senior exam.
- Each exam day, report to the cafeteria. Do not go to homeroom. You will be dismissed from the cafeteria directly to your exam.
- If you are waiting for transportation, please report to the cafeteria.
- You do not need to be in school if you are not taking an exam.
- All students must stay in their classroom for the entirety of the exam and will not be dismissed early, even if they have completed the exam.
- If you have an excused absence on your exam day, immediately contact that teacher and reschedule the exam. You may take the exam at a designated time by the teacher or during the make-up exam period on Wednesday, May 17.
- Students must be in dress code.