Student/Parent Handbook and Forms
The Student/Parent Handbook is a resource for policies and procedures at Central Catholic. All students and parents/guardians are required to acknowledge that they have read and understand the handbook prior to the start of the school year.
The 2018-2019 Student/Parent Handbook is now available.
Diocesan Anti-Bullying Policy
All members of the Catholic School Community are expected to use non-violent means to resolve conflict as reflected in the Gospel values. Central Catholic abides by the Diocesan Anti-Bullying Policy, established in 2011
- Memorandum of Understanding (Handbook Agreement)
- General Permission Form
- PIAA Physical Form & Diocesan Release
- 9th Grade Health & Physical Forms (Non-Athletic)
- Official Transcript Request
- Driver Training Registration
- Central Catholic License Plate Application (Return to the Guidance Office)
- Parking Pass Application