Central Catholic Parent and Student Agreement for iPad Use
iPad Program Guidelines:
- Keep your iPad in a secure area when not in use.
- Know where your iPad is at all times.
- Do not lend your iPad to other individuals.
- Do not attempt to guess the password of another student’s iPad or lock any iPad.
- Fully charge your iPad battery daily.
- Keep food and beverages away from your iPad.
- Do not disassemble any part of your iPad, “jailbreak” it, or attempt any repairs. Protect your iPad by carrying it in only the school-issued case.
- Do not use your iPad to engage in cheating, plagiarism, or in any way to gain an unfair academic advantage.
- Do not attempt to access another student’s account, engage in cyberbullying, or possess/distribute inappropriate materials.
- Do not install VPNs, pirated apps, unauthorized app stores, or other software designed to circumvent iPad policies or web filtering.
- Use your iPad in ways that are appropriate, educational, and meet Central Catholic expectations.
- Understand that your iPad is subject to inspection at any time without notice.
- Do not place stickers or any marks on your iPad.
- Do not deface the Central Catholic identification sticker on any iPad.
- Keep your iPad, case, and power cord in good working condition.
- Take your iPad to the Library during the next school day if it is damaged; the student/family will pay a deductible for the repair ($50/$100).
- File a police report with Office C in case of theft or vandalism; the student/family will pay half the cost of replacement (approximately $150).
- Report a lost iPad in the Library; the student/family will pay the cost of replacement (approximately $300).
All Incoming Students Are Required to Complete the Agreement Form Below
I understand and agree to the policies and stipulations set forth in the Central Catholic iPad Program 2019-2020 Policy, Procedures, and Information Guide and the Central Catholic Parent and Student Agreement for iPad Use.