2022 Junior/Senior Prom
The 2022 Junior/Senior Prom is right around the corner! Download the contract, and read more details below.
The 2022 Prom will be held on Friday, May 6th, 2022 from 7 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. at the Westin Pittsburgh. The Westin is located at 1000 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
Cost and Ticket Sale Information:
- The cost per couple is $130. Single tickets may be purchased for $80. The ticket cost includes dinner (Spring Greens Salad with Ranch or Balsamic Dressing, dinner rolls, Chicken Parmesan, accompanied with seasonal vegetables and Garlic Romano ), dessert (NY Cheesecake, raspberry sauce, whipped cream, fresh berries), a DJ, selfie station entertainment and favor.
- Ticket sales open on Monday, April 4th for seniors and on Tuesday, April 18th for juniors and seniors. The last day to purchase tickets will be Friday, April 22nd. Each student wishing to purchase a ticket must have his Prom Event Contract completed in full. Tickets can be purchased using cash or a check made out to Central Catholic High School.
- Tickets will be sold outside of Office A via Ms. Sirockman from 7:25-7:56 a.m. and from 2:40-3:00 p.m. Tickets will NOT be sold during the school day.
- Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will only be able to sell the number allowed by current government restrictions.
- No student who is on Disciplinary Probation may purchase a ticket. No student who currently owes tuition may purchase a ticket.
- No refunds will be issued after April 22nd.
Students with questions concerning Prom should see Ms. Sirockman in Room z204. Contracts will be available from Ms. Sirockman, or download a copy here.