Hall of Fame Nomination
Nominations for the 2018 induction to the Hall of Fame are now being accepted. Any alumnus is eligible to make a nomination. A nominee to the Hall of Fame must have graduated at least 10 years ago and is an individual who exemplifies the Christian values taught at Central Catholic. Please state explicitly how the nominee meets the following criteria:
- The nominee has not received similar recognition by the school;
- The nominee is not currently a member of the school administration or of the selection committee;
- The nominee demonstrates personal integrity, sound family life, active church membership, regular or significant community service, meritorious professional achievement;
- The nominee has contributed significantly, but not necessarily financially, to Central Catholic;
- The nominee has been submitted by a Central Catholic alumnus.
Nominations are reviewed and discussed by a selection committee who then presents to the Principal the names of usually no more than two nominees (in order of priority) for induction at the Fall Honors Convocation.
Nominations must be submitted by May 31st and sent to
Brandon Haburjak ‘06
Hall of Fame Committee
Central Catholic High School
4720 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213