THREE-PEAT

 

Congratulations to the Class of '95! 

For the third year in a row, The Class of '95 will celebrate a #VikingMatch Victory! 

The official standings: 

1st Place - Class of '95

51 Participants

2nd Place - Class of '96

34 Participants

3rd Place - Class of '60

32 Participants 

This year, our alumni and friends of Central contributed more than $150,000 during the Viking Match. These donations will provide much-needed tuition support to Central's young men. 

Tuition revenue accounts for only 75% of Central's budget. Gifts from alumni, parents and friends make up the other 25%. This generosity allows us to provide much needed tuition assistance and ensure that Central remains available to students from all socioeconomic circumstances.

On behalf of our students, thank you! 

Support Central Throughout the Year! 

Recurring gifts are an easy way to make a big impact that works for your budget and schedule.

It's easy to set up a recurring gift, and monthly gifts can be made in amounts starting at just $10! With a gift of $84/month, you can become a member of the Lasallian Society, Central's premier donor society. You'll be listed in our Honor Roll of Donors and will receive invitations to special events. 

SET UP A RECURRING GIFT 

Past Results 

© 2013 Central Catholic High School4720 Fifth Avenue      Pittsburgh, PA 15213Ph 412.208.3400   Fax 412.208.0555      Contact us
powered by finalsite