Central Catholic Needs Your Support

Central Catholic is committed to providing a superior Catholic Lasallian education to an economically diverse group of students. This commitment requires us to keep tuition fees competitive and provide significant tuition assistance.

Our tuition revenue does not cover the total cost of educating a student. Tuition revenue accounts for approximately 75% of our annual expenses. The Annual Fund makes up the other 25%.

Annual Fund gifts from alumni and friends are critical to closing the gap between operating expenses and tuition revenue. Your support will contribute to operating expenses, including student program enhancement, facility maintenance, technology improvements, and tuition assistance – all necessary for a Central Lasallian education.

On behalf of the Christian Brothers, the young men who benefit from your kindness, and our entire community, thank you. Together, we are inspiring Men of Faith, Men of Scholarship, Men of Service.

© 2013 Central Catholic High School4720 Fifth Avenue      Pittsburgh, PA 15213Ph 412.208.3400   Fax 412.208.0555      Contact us
powered by finalsite